Friday, October 17, 2008





So here's a quick update on what we've done the past week.  Hmmm...not that thrilling really.  On Saturday night Ryan and I went with our team to do a hike.  It was tough we started at about 4p.m. and ended up in a taxi at 1:30 a.m.  I was thankful to get out for a hike at last though as Gary's wife Marg offered to watch Hunter.  I think Hunter had fun there.  
We didn't do a Thanksgiving dinner as I was too tired the next day to do something like that and the thought of cooking a Turkey just was not appetizing to me.  On Monday though I cooked a pumpkin crisp which was good though, and it was enough, Thanksgiving just isn't the same with only 3 people present.  
Wednesday I met my friend Melissa in Sai Kung and Hunter and her daughter Isabella played together at the playground.  
We finally had some visitors other than our family come see us.  Ryan's friend from high school Lyndsey and her husband Jimmy (whose family lives in Hong Kong) came over for dinner Thursday night.
Tonight Ryan and I went to play basketball against the under 16 boys basketball team...which was interesting...it's still good to get on the court and run.  Tomorrow we are venturing out on a hike again (probably only 4 hours is our estimate).  Only a few more to go so I am really hoping to get to attend this one too, childcare is still undetermined however. Other than that we don't really have plans this weekend; maybe we'll get some packing done!!  

I don't know if we have any recent pics downloaded to our computer yet so I am just posting a few random ones that don't have anything to do with this entry.  Just a little "rocking out" as Hunter calls it...he loves his "tee-car"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home